Retirement Options – Fact Sheet
This service is designed to help you make the right decisions when you retire and can have a significant impact on your income. This includes how you retire and the timing of your retirement – whether it’s early, at the
We work primarily with clients who have accumulated multiple assets (pensions, property and investments) to look at all the options available for maximising your income.
What we offer
With our retirement options service we can help you by:
- Analysing your needs
- Researching ALL the options available to you
- Providing a detailed report of the options available
- Meeting to discuss your options
- Implementing the agreed decisions
- Liaising with policy providers
- Suitability reports
- ALL supported by a full administrative service.
How we work
- Step 1: Introductory chat to discuss your situation, needs and goals.We follow a clear path with all of clients to ensure that we only ever provide advice that you need and that our services and fees are transparent.
- Step 2: Approach existing providers with your permission
- Step 3: Analyse existing assets and explore all retirement options
- Step 4: Discuss your needs; our recommendations; the next step and fees*.
*You have the option not to proceed at any point until here.
You don’t want to let your pensions or investments dictate when or how you retire. Reviewing your retirement options will put you in control so that you:
- Maximise your income in retirement
- You are able to retire at the time YOU want
- The options you choose are matched to the lifestyle and retirement you want.
If you think we could help contact Reeves Independent on 0191 281 9862 or email email@example.com for a FREE introductory chat!